An equipment free plyometric HIIT workout that can be done from home. Fast and intense, you can be sweaty and accomplished in just over 15 minutes.
Continue Reading →
WATCH THE WORKOUT ON YOUTUBE HERE!
Looking for more leg or glute exercises to add into your circuit or create a burning finisher for your gym session?
Perform each exercise for 45 seconds to feel the burn!
EXERCISE 1: CRAB WALK WITH DOUBLE PULSE
- Tips: stay low & try ascending pulses (build from 2 up to 8 each step)
EXERCISE 2: CURTSY LUNGE INTO SQUAT
- Tips: stay low & lunge/squat deeply for a good burn!
EXERCISE 3: HALF BRIDGES
- Tips: Keep your core engaged and only lower to half way, squeeze for two counts at the top & bridge on heels to target glutes
EXERCISE 4: KNEES TO JUMP
- Tips: This exercise is difficult to coordinate – try alternate starting leg and use that same leg to lower back down too (even I struggle with this) + push yourself up from your heels to create maximum exertion on your legs
WATCH THE WORKOUT ON OUR YOUTUBE!
ROUNDS: If using as a workout in isolation, complete 2-3 rounds // If using as a finisher, complete 1 round
WORK: 40 seconds per exercise // 1 minute per challenge
REST: 5 seconds between exercises // 45 seconds between supersets (*) // 1 minute between full rounds
SUPERSET 1: ARMS
- Shoulder stabilisers (hold for 3+ counts)
- Archery (hold for 3+ counts)
CHALLENGE 1: BURPEES
SUPERSET 2: ABS
- Plank hold
- 90 degree crunch with double or single arm
- Leg abductions
CHALLENGE 2: JUMP SQUATS
SUPERSET 3: LEGS
- Lunge leaps
- Resistance step & squat
- Ascending squat pulse walk (I built up from 2-8 pulses and restarted)
CHALLENGE 3: SPRINTING
WATCH THE FULL WORKOUT ON YOUTUBE HERE.
An equipment free and effective HIIT workout that focuses on core and plyometric exercises. Push yourself to your limits, stick to your rest & enjoy a challenging workout that can be done anywhere!
WARM UP: [15 squat jumps & 20 mountain climbers] x 2
Work: 30 seconds
Rest: 10 seconds between exercises // 60 seconds between sets
Exercise 1: Burpee into squat
Exercise 2: Weight option: Regenade row // Weight-free option: Shoulder & hip tap
Exercise 3: Split squat jumps (2 sets on each leg)
Exercise 4: Opposite toe touches
+ Round finisher: 5 reps of Exercise 5: Burpee leaps & reverse crab walk
Strengthen you core & stimulate your balance and posture muscles with this quick & simple workout.
Continue Reading →